C-Band Remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lucky53

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Has anyone got a old remote control kicking around for a GI 2650r c-band receiver,or know where I could get one..will any other remote work with this model?? thanks.

I'd be surprised if you find one. There may be a universal that would work part of the functions, but I wouldn't know which one would even do that. That receiver goes back several years.

Reactions: martin-f
I'd be surprised if you find one. There may be a universal that would work part of the functions, but I wouldn't know which one would even do that. That receiver goes back several years.
I think it goes back to the 80's..still works great to move the dish and very user friendly..will keep searching..Thanks.

I think it goes back to the 80's..still works great to move the dish and very user friendly..will keep searching..Thanks.

They were excellent receivers. I have a couple Toshiba receivers lying around that have the remotes and I have a Uniden Ultra that works great, but you can't see what you're doing unless it's hooked to a separate TV. The graphics are over top of the video. I wish I would have kept the stand alone motor drive boxes I threw away after we closed out business. I hauled IRD's, stand alone receivers and motor drive boxes to the dump by the pickup load. Regret it now. :) Hind sight is always 20/20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)