C/KU interface

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skink

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
southern ontario
I would like to know if you can have a c band ortho feed going into a 4x4 switch and two ku lnbs feeding into the other two ports.The one ku dish is motorized the other is stationary.My question is how would someone control the c band dish with a V box and the ku dish with the sg2100 motor.I know the sg2100 doesn't switches inserted between the receiver and it.Can anyone see the proper way to get this working?

i for one dont think its possably to run 2 motors off one receiver but i could be wrong. when my openbox gets here next week im going to hook up my 39' motorized ku dish to port #1 and my c band dish to port #2. the receiver can move the motorized ku band dish and ill use the old anolog receiver to move the c band dish.thats the only way i can think of using 2 motorized dishes. hope that helps you out some.

I would like to know if you can have a c band ortho feed going into a 4x4 switch and two ku lnbs feeding into the other two ports.
The one ku dish is motorized the other is stationary.
No, the other two inputs of your 4x4 are for two outputs of -one- Ku LNBf.

Anole, In that case,adding a ortho ku feed into the 4x4 and using only one receiver to control both the V bo:mad:1.2 diseqc) and the sg2100 (usal) is this a reality?Tx

to control them both. cable from the reciever to the gbox, then to the sg2100, then to the switch and finally from the switch to lnbs. if you dont want both dishes to move when changing satellites choose positions greater than 26 when storing them to your gbox. the sg2100 has a built in sat table and this will eliminate the overlap.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts