C-SPAN Radio on 131W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

emuman100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2007
Pennsylvania
Has anyone been able to tune in C-SPAN Radio on AMC 11 at 131W? At 5.2MHz I just get static and searching through 5 to 8MHz I just hear C-SPAN audio on 6.8MHz. I'm using a Scientific Atlanta 9660 receiver and just changing the audio frequency. Am I missing something or did they put it on their DCII feed on AMC10?

Thanks.

Jonathan

It's been so long since I played with audio on an analog channel that it took me awhile to remember how to do it on the 4dtv. I get the same result as you. I checked the DCII mux on AMC 10 and there is a channel listed as WCSP. I assume that is CSPAN radio. Everything in the mux is encrypted. They now have CSPAN HD and CSPAN 2 HD.

Thanks guys, I figured it went to the dcII mux. I really wanted to listen to it via C-band. Eventually, C-SPAN analog will go too, probably. Once it does, there will be no way for anyone but affiliates to receive it. I hate this trend.

I think when CSpan2 was going digital they said CSpan would stay analog for a while. I think they have to keep that free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)