caavo control center

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
came across this thought i wold share

voice control, that searches all your platforms (hulu, amazon, ect)
$100 for hardware and $2/month

Reactions: dishdude
Thanks for posting, I was trying to figure out what this thing is. From what I can gather, it's a fancy HDMI switch.

kinda, but with a built in search function for all your connected accounts

the vid goes over it

This is a different form-factor than the original one I saw on The New ScreenSavers. Much more affordable now at $100. It is $20/yr. for the service.

Ended up getting one of these thru Amazon, full package with lifetime subscription. Actually really like it, shifts between the various sources, minimizes the search for the correct remote in the dark. I have DISH, Roku and Apple TV hooked up to it. Has a simplified keypad, which can also be voice activated, that allows one to interact with the native commands of the various sources. One can also use the original source remote for actions that aren't quite as smooth. For example, I use the DISH remote for the fast forward function. Had one occasion to contact Caavo support, they were very helpful and effective. Set up instructions are online via YouTube, in a very clever cartoon produced by a professional designer. And the process is very intuitive. When you think about it, it really is an amazing device, being able to integrate multiple sources smoothly. There are four source input HDMI ports, and one output from the Control Center to the TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)