Cable Forum Changes

That looks better. :) BTW, can you move my POS 8300HD DVR thread to COMCAST, as it looks like that issue is only with the Comcastic DVRs.

-John

Ilya said:
I would keep company-specific discussions separate, perhaps as sub-forums of the main cable forum. We can also create a separate group of sub-forums for fiber and IPTV companies.

I like that idea, it would keep from dumping them into the emerging technology section.

question is, keep the industry news or keep each company news in there respective place? If industry news is kept, should it be for others not listed?

Last edited:
cablewithaview said:
question is, keep the industry news or keep each company news in there respective place? If industry news is kept, should it be for others not listed?
Please keep all cable news in the Cable Industry News forum, so they don't clutter discussion threads. With the exception of perhaps some most critical news which would be ok to post in individual company-specific sub-forums.

After a few months, I say restore the original cable forum. bring it back to where we can go to that area and pull up that pacific company info. it makes it easier for people that want's that pacific company issue. the general part was good for all other providers and industry news that effected the industry as a whole. technical, news, and just in general can be found in one place without surfing all over hell and half of creation. maybe add AT&T and Qwest to this section and for other smaller telco's that maybe entering the arena would go into general as well. With Suddenlink growing to be within the top 10 providers, I say add them as well. fold IPTV into a sub forum under cable ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts