Cable is Preparing to Utterly Dominate U.S. Broadband Market Will Cable Consolidation Foist Metered

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The FCC is in cahoots..The problem is that landline tariffs(aka taxes) have dropped dramatically..the "metering" will help fill the tax coffers in Washington

Never happen here. 12 miles from town DSL is the only option. Cable is an "in the city only" thing. I see no way they can dominate the market when they don't reach 80% of it.

Never happen here. 12 miles from town DSL is the only option. Cable is an "in the city only" thing. I see no way they can dominate the market when they don't reach 80% of it.

Totally agree,I'm still in disbelief that charter ran cable here,we are in the sticks.That said there are many more in our county,and surrounding counties that still have no cable,half of those don't even have dsl available.

All the more reason to hope Dish somehow pulls it off to offer widespread wireless connections.

All the more reason to hope Dish somehow pulls it off to offer widespread wireless connections.

That right there is one more saving factor to cable domination.Not just Dish,but wireless in general.

Im in a huge neighborhood and my street was only developed over the last 4 years. Mediacom stopped at the corner and still has no plans to come up our street. I wish they would, for the same price I could get super fast speeds and dump this unreliable ATT 6mbps DSL.

Get a petition of customers from the placed they stopped to those that are unserved and send it to the cable company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts