CableCARD and Satellite Sercive

Maybe a moderator can close this thread so misinformation can end - as simple logic tells you a cablecard on a QAM tuner is NEVER going to work with a satellite stb.

A quote that in and of itself is full of speculation ("probably via 1394")

I agree with HDTVFanAtic.. it seems as if Kryspy is trying to find every bit of drivel on any so-called "article" to try to prove me wrong here on a long dead thread. I am not the stubborn one here, Krys.. I let this go quite a while ago ;)

Hmm,

No the article states by way of two different methods; read again; internal tuner like cablecard or external STB probably by 1394.

Two different methods. I let it go long ago when I knew you were wrong from the get go.

Read the article again and maybe have someone read it out loud to you and maybe speak loud so it gets through to you ;)

You are wrong, and jumped to conclusions saying that I said it was cablecard when I never said it was cablecard but like cablecard; two different things here.

You can play it up and join forces with what ever senior member you want I could give a crap but you know exactly what it says; but choose to twist the words to suit yourself.

Bottom line is we'll see what comes to fruition. :rolleyes:

Kryspy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)