Calibration charts for Mitsubishi 73" 738 3D DLP

My enhanced Chroma 5 never worked great, and Spectracal kinda turned a blind eye. Another reason I went with ChromaPure on this one. Tom would worked over my C5 and I could used it with the new I1, for a little less, but I just dont have a lot of faith in it.

That's too bad. And I believe Spectracal marks them in some way so that you can't use it with ChromaPure IIRC. I really like the C5 Pro I bought from Tom. It's very accurate when compared to both my i1 and my OTC1000.

With the filter incosistency and fluctuation with a cheap Colorimeter, profiling to an I1 every time on the actual display is the only way to go IMO. plus the Colorimeter is not good for CMS, so i assume the profile makes it accurate for CMS Gamma and Grayscale. According to Tom, once you profile, you just use the little ol Display 2 for the entire calibration.

That's the way that I do it - profile either the Hubble or the C5 against the i1 and then do all the work with the fast meter. Of course I don't have to profile the C5 all the time because it already is profiled to a number of different types of displays. But there are a few that I've had to do a profile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts