Call for Credit

msnyder

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
FYI...

Those of you who experienced the blackouts every few seconds can call Voom and get a credit on you bill for service from Friday until Sunday. I just got off the phone with them about a completely different billing issue and mentioned the problem I had all weekend. They offered to give me the credit...

Way to go Voom! I like to see companies step up to the plate and admit when they have problems... Kudos!

msnyder said:
FYI...

Those of you who experienced the blackouts every few seconds can call Voom and get a credit on you bill for service from Friday until Sunday. I just got off the phone with them about a completely different billing issue and mentioned the problem I had all weekend. They offered to give me the credit...

Way to go Voom! I like to see companies step up to the plate and admit when they have problems... Kudos!

how much was the credit?

They didn't say, they just told me I would receive a prorated credit for the days I was without service... If you do the math...it should come out to about $10, but at least they offered something. They could have just said, oh you couldn't watch TV for 3 days? We're sorry about that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)