Caller Id and the 921

Bruno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Just wondering if anyone is having having trouble with caller id and there 921? Installed a new 921 and the caller id is not working and yes i did enable it. I will also call out but the pop up block will not come up showing who is calling. there is not any on the history page either. I know this was an issue at one time but i have not heard any thing bad lately about the caller id not working.

Going back tomorrow to look at it or RA it for a new one. I replaced a 508 and he nice guy but likes his caller id as much as the 921.

My caller ID quit about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I checked and the enable button was still checked. I will try smart card reboot and see if that helps. Other than that my 921 is working well. :)

TerryK said:
My caller ID quit about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I checked and the enable button was still checked. I will try smart card reboot and see if that helps. Other than that my 921 is working well. :)
2 or three weeks ago seems about right the last entry I have in the history is January 10th.

Reboot worked for me. Also a while back I had a DSL filter on it and it did not work at all. I removed the filter and it started working

OK...did some homework last night. When I got DSL a few days before the 10th which is the last time I had caller id history, I had my son helping me track down all the places we needed a filter. He took one and just put it straight into the back of the 921 and hooked the phone line into it. I took it out, put it at the jack and sure enough, the caller ID started working again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)