Calling and getting deals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
I am going to sign up for directv in the next few days but had a question for a few of you out there: I am signing up under the referral and the AAA deal BUT wanted to know if in a few months I want more freebies or discounts could I possibly get them? Basically if I am getting the referral and AAA deal is directv going to say (to themselves of course) this guy is getting free stuff and discounts already and he is locked into a contract so no freebie or discounts for him?
What I am looking at is the Superfan package for the NFL ST package, who got this free last time and how?

Also remember that all the freebies being given out will cause a rise in the monthly bill's. Eveyone had a increese in the costs in March and everybody was crying about it but still they want more freebies. Freebies are not free.

I am going to sign up for directv in the next few days but had a question for a few of you out there: I am signing up under the referral and the AAA deal BUT wanted to know if in a few months I want more freebies or discounts could I possibly get them? Basically if I am getting the referral and AAA deal is directv going to say (to themselves of course) this guy is getting free stuff and discounts already and he is locked into a contract so no freebie or discounts for him?
What I am looking at is the Superfan package for the NFL ST package, who got this free last time and how?

A great thing being offered right now is the $100 referral fee. You get a hundred bucks and whomever refers you get a hundred bucks. Make sure you have the referrers account number when you order.

I did get SF for free last season but I don't know why. Sorry.:cool:

I was told the referral program was $50 per person (new subscriber/referring subscriber). I also read in several posts here that the referral program won't stack with the AAA discount. I'm not sure though.

I was able to get the AAA and referral back in Feb, but I had to fight for it. I was told it was fine when I placed the order (although now I'm hearing that people are being told that you cannot combine the two), only to be told after the install that you can't combine them. Customer service would not do a thing for me, so I was transferred to retention, who made good on the deal.

So if you want to try to stack them both, good luck, and be prepared for a fight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)