Can anyone ID this dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Andyboy90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2018
Edmonton, Canada
I found this dish on sale. Can someone recognise what brand this dish is.

upload_2019-8-21_19-1-50.jpeg

Seeing the polar mount would help tremendously, as well as a side view of the dish. Baring that, I'll make a WAG that it's likely a Laser or Unimesh if black, and if it's gray, it could be a Perfect 10.

If it's $100 or less, I'd jump on it if you need one.

p.s. I uploaded the FULL manual for all the Perfect 10's a few years back, and it's full size 11x17" if you download it. You WILL need it if that dish is a Perfect 10 and you get it, especially if you break it down before moving it to your house.

Seeing the polar mount would help tremendously, as well as a side view of the dish. Baring that, I'll make a WAG that it's likely a Laser or Unimesh if black, and if it's gray, it could be a Perfect 10.

If it's $100 or less, I'd jump on it if you need one.

p.s. I uploaded the FULL manual for all the Perfect 10's a few years back, and it's full size 11x17" if you download it. You WILL need it if that dish is a Perfect 10 and you get it, especially if you break it down before moving it to your house.
I will be going to the seller’s house tomorrow to inspect the dish. Will upload more pictures tomorrow evening

Reactions: FTA4PA
I will be going to the seller’s house tomorrow to inspect the dish. Will upload more pictures tomorrow evening

Andy, if it's in fact a Perfect 10, the top bar of the polar mount is very skinny compared to other 10 foot sat dish polar mounts.

P <<< here's the manual.

Please Post Pic's of 10 ft. and 12 ft. C - Band Dishes << pics showing the polar mount, which is a dead giveaway that it's a Perfect 10 when you see it. See how skinny the mount bars are?

Accuracy of string test << More info, don't tear down the dish itself if you can help it. If you MUST, split it in equal halves. You NEED the manual to put it back together, which must be done ON the mount, while on the pole, the instructions explain it. Only dish I ever had that had to be put together that way, or you couldn't get it right.

Andy, if it's in fact a Perfect 10, the top bar of the polar mount is very skinny compared to other 10 foot sat dish polar mounts.

P <<< here's the manual.

Please Post Pic's of 10 ft. and 12 ft. C - Band Dishes << pics showing the polar mount, which is a dead giveaway that it's a Perfect 10 when you see it. See how skinny the mount bars are?

Accuracy of string test << More info, don't tear down the dish itself if you can help it. If you MUST, split it in equal halves. You NEED the manual to put it back together, which must be done ON the mount, while on the pole, the instructions explain it. Only dish I ever had that had to be put together that way, or you couldn't get it right.

The dish you mentioned in the thread has the lnb support arms at the edge but in the picture I uploaded the arm in a little bit away from the edge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)