Can Hoppers on Different Accounts See Each Other

The main thing that gets my goat is the fact that the Hopper is still so buggy and/or barren of options previously available on the older receivers... Stellar hardware... Crummy software...

Sure that's irrelevant to this thread but with that already in mind it just set me off that they asked Scott to delete posts rather than just simply saying that a mistake was made and providing a reason other than "bandwidth limitations" for not allowing it. I strongly suspect that it's more like "crummy software." Hell I hear that some apps aren't even working "yet" on the Super Joey. Why must we the paying customer be the beta testers? All I'm saying is does it really kill Dish to put just a little more time/effort/money into their CSR/PR/Software Engineering department?

Imagine if our phones/tablets/laptops ran like a Hopper? That would be fun, wouldn't it? Imagine your phone UI crashing just because you're editing your contacts, imagine your phone randomly rebooting and/or phoning strangers, or asking you to power off every hour after 1am, sometimes powering off while in the middle of a conversation because you didn't see the prompt since the phone was up to your ear or in your pocket and you were on bluetooth?
hate to burst your bubble but look up the Nokia Asha series... you just described the Asha 311 to a T!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)