Can I access my dvr shows online?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kalin21

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
tx
Im a former Dishnetwork custumer and now new on directv..with dish I had access my dvr shows on the internet and select like "watch now on tv"...does dtv dvr has this feature too? ..I already connected the receiver to the internet, and on directv web site I can only see the guide en select a show to record, I cant see my shows recorded in the past....

So basically what extra features or benefits I'm getting for connecting the receiver to the internet?...

Actually I had pretty decent resaults with setting up a vpn from my office machine back to my home network and using direct2pc but only works on a very high speed connection with a little bit of inital buffering.

So basically what extra features or benefits I'm getting for connecting the receiver to the internet?...

You have access to DirecTV on Demand and TVApps. And don't forget that you can use DirecTV2PC to watch recorded programs on your PC and MediaShare to view some video formats and JPEG's or listen to MP3's in your internal network. Add the PlayOn software on a PC and then you can use MediaShare to also access NetFlix (if you have an account), Hulu, CBS, ESPN and other internet streaming sites.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts