Can I cancel Directv without penalty

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Toots

Original poster
Feb 17, 2010
Southeast
Signed up for Directv on 2/1/10 for installation on 2/26/10. Recently I find I have to move to ground level home from my tri-level home for my safety. I fell recently.

Since the installation has not occurred can I call and cancel without a penalty?

Thanks for your comments.

Toots

Signed up for Directv on 2/1/10 for installation on 2/26/10. Recently I find I have to move to ground level home from my tri-level home for my safety. I fell recently.

Since the installation has not occurred can I call and cancel without a penalty?

Toots

Yes if you are not installed you are not yet a customer.

If you havent had it installed yet, you call in and cancel it asap... this will void the installation being processed when they come next week.

now if you get it installed and SIGN a lease paper.. youre stuck.. but you havent done that..

so right now, you should be on the phone with directv and cancel your install date.

Toots

Sorry to hear that you got hurt. Is your injury preventing you from getting Directv?

I'm guessing the OP knows they are going to move shortly due to their recent injury and they don't want to get DIRECTV installed, then move to a new place within a few weeks, or a month, and have to get DIRECTV installed all over again at a new place.

I'm guessing the OP knows they are going to move shortly due to their recent injury and they don't want to get DIRECTV installed, then move to a new place within a few weeks, or a month, and have to get DIRECTV installed all over again at a new place.

I guess that COULD be it, but perhaps the op would be the best person to answer the question!:rolleyes:

RE

Where I move to is unsettled at the present. I will probably move in with my niece who already has cable and no need for Directv.

My mother fell on the stairs in my house and a month later she passed away, so I suppose this makes my relatives a little uneasy with my living with 2 sets of stairs.

Thanks all for the great response, I do appreciate it. I am so glad I found this forum. You people are great.

Toots

Where I move to is unsettled at the present. I will probably move in with my niece who already has cable and no need for Directv.

My mother fell on the stairs in my house and a month later she passed away, so I suppose this makes my relatives a little uneasy with my living with 2 sets of stairs.

Thanks all for the great response, I do appreciate it. I am so glad I found this forum. You people are great.

Toots

Sorry to hear of your troubles. This is a good place to make friends!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)