Can I dump PlayboyHD without getting forced into the VaVaVoom Price Hike?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MasterFX1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I don't want to replace a premium, I simply want to dump it. But if they will then charge me extra for the new VaVaVoom pricing... I would be left deciding "All VOOM channels or No VOOM channels."

I read that you can but be very careful when you talk to the CSR and ask them the same and even speak to a supervisor to make sure your current premium will not go up.

I have a similar dilemma. Last month I went from the VaVaVoom package to the basic for the summer. We just do not watch enough TV to warrant all the movie channels over the summer. At the time I downgraded my service I asked the CSR if I could do this then add back the movie channels in the fall and still be at $79.95. She stated I would be locked in. Now from what I am hearing here this is not the case and my VaVaVoom package will be $89.95. If anyone does a upgrade post here to let us know what happens to your package price.

i didnt think the new prices go into effect until 8/7.... they better not. I have my system installed 8/3 and theres no way im paying the higher price when i signed up on the lower one.

I am on the phone with a CSR right now. She told me that if I drop channel 701 then I have to pay 89.90 per month. This could be the straw that will break the camel's back. I am on hold to talk to a supervisor now.

OK. I just spoke with Janet, a supervisor, and she is cancelling channel 701 from my account without changing my VaVaVoom package price of 79.90 per month.

Yeah you need a supervisor it seems, or it might not work... Good luck

OK, it's done. It took a long time and when my CSR came back on the line, she apologized for it taking so long. She said that they were "implementing a new process" and that my account was going to only consist of the VaVaVoom package for the price of 79.90 per month.

I'm guessing that this "new process" they're implementing is a new billing program. Hopefully. ;)

I'll let you know if my bill turns out correctly next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)