Can i get an am21 ota module for free?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tell me, what have you done so far this summer? I started the summer by seeing the Scorpions perform, spent five days in Las Vegas , three in a suite at the MGM, two days in San Dimas (went to the water park), saw the Dodgers play the White Sox (seats behind home plate), then flew to Kailoa Kona, HI, spent five days in Hilo, saw the glowing caldera at the volcano park, spent 5 days at a condo overlooking the beach in Kailoa, went to the top of Mauna Kea to see the most beautiful sunset in the world, just got back two days ago. Next week,I will go to Seattle, go on a seven day cruise to Alaska. By this time two weeks from now, I'll have visited brew pubs in Las Vegas, Kailoa Kona HI, Juneau, AK, Skagway AK and the Seattle Brew Fest. This fall, I plan on doing a 1500 mile trip on my 2011 Concours 14, stopping off at the beer festival in Denver. For Christmas, probably do another princess cruise to the carribean (I usually go on a cruise during December and one or two during summer time.
Now, I am not a wealthy person, but I am wise with my money and $50 wasted here, $50 wasted there and it all adds up. While i have plenty of assets, it is the principle of the thing, that I should not have to pay for something that is often given away, something that is an accessory for something that I'll never be able to own. You can disagree all you want, I'll be enjoying the scenary of Tracy Fjord in two weeks...

Seems to me that you wouldn't even have time to watch TV, being the world traveler and all, so why even subscribe? Imagine all the money you can save. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)