Can I get the quad split/six split screen on Joeys with Hopper 3?

Ok, when I get a chance I will search again. But I'm pretty sure it was said to be coming. I could be wrong.

Now, what did I come in this room for?

It will only be in the Hopper 3. And I don't expect it to be working when the Hopper 3 is released. But will be available shortly after release.

I asked pretty much the same question, and I was told that Sports Bar mode can only be seen at the Hopper3/DVR device but NOT at the Joeys (clients). However, there is one exception: the only client (Joey) that can display Sports Bar mode is the 4K Joey.

I now have another question: Would we be able to request, even if at an additional cost, a 4K Joey if we do NOT have a 4K TV, so that we are able to display Sports Bar mode at an additional location other than at the Hopper3 DVR? If we buy the 4K Joey retail on our own, say on-line, I would presume the tech would be willing to install it when they come to install the H3 system, right?

Whicn brings one more question :) (I know this is getting longer than I thought): Could we easily swap out by our selves a Joey for a 4K Joey (just disconnect the Joey, and then connect the 4K Joey) at some point after the H3 system install?

Correct - the 4K Joey will NOT do sports bar mode. Also, there's no requirement that you connect it to a 4K TV.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sports Bar is a great Technological and Marketing feature, that I predict will only be utilized by a small percentage of Hopper 3 lessees/owners. Just cause you can, don't mean you will.

Reactions: navychop
Sports Bar is a great Technological and Marketing feature, that I predict will only be utilized by a small percentage of Hopper 3 lessees/owners. Just cause you can, don't mean you will.
There's already a number of features that are probably only used by a tiny # of customers... Multi-swap (I recall trying it once and it's hard to keep track of what's going on), the home-automation feature, external hard drive, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)