can i get them to lower my deposit?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i'm calling them tomorrow to figure out how to get my service reactivated. Maybe we can work out a payment plan or something like hospitals do.

Your priorities don't seem to be in order.

Subscription television is a luxury.

Get a pair of bunny ears and watch free over-the-air television until you've repaired you crap credit and can afford your lifestyle.

i'm calling them tomorrow to figure out how to get my service reactivated. Maybe we can work out a payment plan or something like hospitals do.

So how did that go? Did they beg you for your business? Per the details of your posts in other forums you dropped your account in 2006, then complained about your service in 2007, the DVRs died, came back to life, etc. Go collect tolls with the rest of the trolls. :)

Payment plan on the $1000?

Nope, they are giving him special treatment, unlike anyone else, after all, HE is important, unlike any of the rest of the world.

Your priorities don't seem to be in order.

Subscription television is a luxury.

Get a pair of bunny ears and watch free over-the-air television until you've repaired you crap credit and can afford your lifestyle.

In other threads, he has said he lives with his parents, but had an account with D* that was costing him close to 400 a month. And I thought mine was high, but I am nowhere near that kind of figure, but then, I know I am not as important as he is. :)

Yeah really dude get yourself straightened out first. Try going to Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan. im on the guys plan right now and it is great. Imagine paying your bills on time and not using a credit card Not building more debt but getting yourself out of debt. It is so un American but it should be The American way.

If any of this thread were true, I would say that what you are advocating is a good idea. Paying one's bills always gets you a better credit rating. :D

i'm sending letters to the office of the president and also billing dispute explaining my situation and to see if they can help me. We'll see what happens from here.

i'm sending letters to the office of the president and also billing dispute explaining my situation and to see if they can help me. We'll see what happens from here.
Mike honestly, if you explain it like you have here, I dont see you getting a favorable outcome. Granted we dont know the whole situation, since you seem a little hesitant to give the full details, but it does come across as you wanting something for nothing with the facts that we have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.