Can I "move" back to my "other address" the same day after the tech comes for a service call?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I have a tech coming tomorrow on Friday, but I was hoping to get my locals changed for Saturday morning. So can I "move" back to the other location after a few hours after the tech leaves? Or should I wait until the next day? A few days?

You probably can, but the sooner you do it the more suspicious it will seem. Iceberg probably has some good input on this.

Probably, but any moving carries a risk of getting caught.

Probably, but any moving carries a risk of getting caught.
I always tell them I "moved" my equipment to my "vacation home". Would that help? I only "moved" back for a tech service call one time prior. (That time some guy here said I could "move" back the next day. I guess he was wrong.)

Saying vacation home may not be a good idea, just say there is already a dish and you brought your equipment with you. Everything works except the locals, so please turn those on for me.

When I had my "moved" system I moved (legit) home to get a Genie upgrade (Saturday install) and on Monday I "moved" back to my previous location

Friend of mine who "moved" long ago, when the tech calls before the visit, gives him the real address, none have had an issue with it or turned him in yet, he also tips generously.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts