Bills - Jets Game Will be on Sunday Ticket (Monday)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The NFL's out-of-market package will air the game on Nov. 24 between the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets, which was rescheduled from Ralph Wilson Stadium in the wake of the snow emergency in Buffalo and upstate New York

DirecTV will present the game, which will be played at Ford Field in Detroit, kicking off at 7 p.m. (ET), to Sunday Ticket subscribers on channel 706.

multichannel.com

smart move
it will be blacked out in NY as the game will be on local CBS stations (from what I read)

The 506 says the New York state and Erie PA markets. I wonder if that includes WCAX Burlington VT because half the DMA is in NY state. Doubt it. I hope not.... Sunday Ticket feeds are far superior to VT locals.

The 506 says the New York state and Erie PA markets. I wonder if that includes WCAX Burlington VT because half the DMA is in NY state. Doubt it. I hope not.... Sunday Ticket feeds are far superior to VT locals.

Update: WCAX Burlington VT will be airing the game on Monday, too. Source: Directv guide

I guess there's no proofreaders over at Multichannel.com. Headline says Bills-Jets (which is correct), story says Bills are playing the Giants. o_O

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts