Can I move my WAP from HWS to Super Joey?

bork

Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Ozarks
Today I made the (long overdue) transition from 2 SD Solo 512's to HWS + Super Joey + WAP w/ 2 Wireless Joeys. And loving it. Currently the WAP is connected to the HWS and both are located in the basement. The Wireless Joeys are on the floor above and I'm getting a signal strength of ~58 and ~40, both of which seem to work fine. My Super Joey is on the same floor and located half-way between the Wireless Joeys. Can I just unplug the WAP from the HWS and plug it in to the Super Joey?

Thanks all. Hopper (or WIC) it is then. I ran a longer Ethernet cable to the WAP and repositioned it for better coverage of the Wireless Joeys on the floor above. Performance is great. Coming off the Solo 512's is... umm... way cool. Glad I didn't delay any longer.

Thanks all. Hopper (or WIC) it is then. I ran a longer Ethernet cable to the WAP and repositioned it for better coverage of the Wireless Joeys on the floor above. Performance is great. Coming off the Solo 512's is... umm... way cool. Glad I didn't delay any longer.
HIC. It is a Hopper Internet Connector.

Reactions: bork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)