can i use 90cm toroidal t-90 for dish net and FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lovemymac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2007
I saw this dish and am wondering if i could use this for Dish network and FTA sats ? i cant seem to find info on if this would work with dish network with the Dishpro equipment.

I am looking to hit 119, 110 and 129 for dish. Im not sure what FTA sats i am going to be looking at as of yet.
What i am trying to do is keep one dish rather then 3 or 4 because we are in a homeowners association and although they cant stop me from putting more then 1 up it would just be easier and nicer to just put up one.

Then if this is possible i would have to get someone to aim it. I am not good at aiming a simpler dish i dont know about this one.

Thanks

Yes you can use the T90 to combine subscription services and FTA. Thats what I do. I have my Starchoice subscription and part of my Dish subscription (110) on it along with other FTA LNB's...the 119 LNB is on a dish for 123 & 119

The only issue is DBS satellites need special LNB's (reverse polarity) to work right on the T90. I don't know of a reverse DishPro LNB yet.

i take it you cant use legacy dish stuff then? This would be so great to use dish and FTA on one sat plus the fact that it gives each LNB full use of the dish.

this is using the FSS LNB correct? so would this work for 110,119 and 129?

sort of...you're using the feedhorn from the FSS LNB and the actual guts of the DBS LNB :)

It would work but you need 3 of them set up

Wow this is going to be some work but i think the end result will be worth it.
Now getting this all done and getting it alined will be the chor

Search
"Wave Frontier Toroidal T90"
or
"Wave Frontier Toroidal T55"
or
"Wave Frontier T90"
or
"Wave Frontier T55"

i meant since everything else i have is DIsh pro and my receivers are all dish pro i would not be able to use legacy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)