Can Rerun Info be added to PG?

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Is there any way the PG info can list whether or not a program is a rerun or not? This would be in the extra info provided when hitting the info button twice.

Has this question beed answered somewhere previously? :no

Think that kirkdj is referring to OTA network programming only. I have been thinking about asking the same question. Would be very helpful in planning the evenings tv watching.

On Dish programming they always say NEW if it is a new episode.

I would like to see Voom utilize the blank space they have under the program description for a more thorough explanation of the program. They way they are now, the information is cut off on the second line and on channels like Rave I have no idea who the artist is because the info stops short.

Hitting Info again makes it go back to the Surf Bar, does info have to be pressed twice quickly?

As I recall, (not being at home), I go from the PG which shows the abbreviated description of highlighted channel. Hit info button from there and it will bring up the rest of description on bottom of screen.

Thinking this thru further---from the surf bar, it you hit the right or left directional keys, then info button, will do the same thing.

OK - I'm home now and could double check. If you have the newly downloaded software from last week, all you have to do from either the PG or surf bar is hit the info button once. Full description for highlighted channel or show will come up. But be prepared to see not much more than the cut-off version. The V descriptions are very brief.

I have the new software but a lot of the descriptions get cutoff in mid-sentence and there's still an entire blank line they could use for text. Go to Rave and find a concert and you'll see what I meen.

No Rerun Info anywhere

I looked around on the ota and sat. channels and I could find no listed info that stated any reruns or new pg info...........this would be helpful most when watching ota sitcoms, etc. that have weekly episodes........but also useful for sporting events and some sat. channels...

How do we make a suggestion like this.....seems pretty simple to implement :confused:

Please add it to the feature request sticky thread. There should be a reasonable way to add focused rerun info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)