Can someone tell me if these channels are unencrypted on Galaxy 18 123w???????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvwatchingdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Can someone tell me if these channels are unencrypted on Galaxy 18 123w???????

Peace TV
HUM TV
Waqt News
Aaj TV
AVT Khyber

THANKS so much in advance!

When I was on G18 earlier today, they were still dark. Guess they still are?
Watching the Mentalist right now, will try to remember to look later... after Eli Stone goes off...

AVT Khyber is not free, the others should be free.

Hi, thanks. I know the others should be free, but I have heard they are not, thats the only reason i asked if some one had them, to clear up the confusion. Also, since u know for sure that AVT Khyber is not free, do you know who you have to pay to get it. Thanks Lak7

I looked during the commercial and I find Peace TV in the clear and a barker channel with this:

HDTV media
call us at
Pakistan: (92) 300 951 5528
UK: (44) 20 7983-9771
Washington, US: 202-719-0577

maybe that will help you?

voom is right

Peace TV has a guy talking religion right now (in English) but usually all I see is color bars on that channel, the next channel just has a list of those phone numbers up to contact, all the other channels are scrambled with Conax. I answered this question last week for somebody, the channels are still scrambled.

:( im confused. voomvoom says only peace tv is free but lak7 says that tv one and peace tv are free.

Thanks again in advance
I said Peace TV was in the clear and a Barker channel (maybe I didn't explain it correctly), I guess I should have said the Barker channel is also in the clear. The scan has it labelled as TV One, but it only has the info I listed in my above post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)