can someone tell whats happening with prime

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
yesterday morning fine then afternoon wanted extra money for existing shows now back are they going to pay model? is so im gone

Everything is working fine here. A little more info on exactly what the problem was would be helpful. You do know not everything available on Prime is free, right? Also be aware that if you use a VPN Prime will treat you like a non-member with rare exception.

It does seem more and more on Prime is fee based.
Hmm, I'm not seeing that. If anything I'm seeing more free content then when I joined a couple of years ago. However, Prime has certainly added numerous fee based services like Acorn, Britbox, PBS, and MGM+ but that's in addition to Prime's free offerings. Then there are adv based free offerings like FreeVee.

Reactions: FTA4PA and klang
examples daisy jones jack ryan reacher there are others
1679947269508.png

1679947288964.png

1679947303427.png

They don't even offer these for sale from what I can see at a glance. If you go to these pages and aren't signed in it asks you to subscribe to prime, rather than charge for this content specifically.

1679947369205.png

...are you just logged out of Amazon is all?

Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
I use Prime for both shipping and TV/Movies. Right now I am watching "The Adventures of Ozzie & Harret". Good quality for the time too. I have no issues with that. The old classic TV show is what I mostly watch.

Reactions: navychop
Just hit the "Prime" button, then you will get all Free programs, movies.

Are you logged into the app with an Amazon account with an active Prime membership?
I am calling bull on his post, the shows he mentioned are not for sale via digital on Amazon’s site, only watchable if you have Prime.

They are for sale on other providers, like Jack Ryan on Vudu for example, but Daisy Jones is not for sale anywhere, only been on Prime for a month.