Can someone with access to 58W tell me...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Martyn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
Annandale, VA
If North Korea TV is still up on that satellite? They were there in the middle of last year, but the North Koreans have a habit of not paying their bills :)

I'm moving soon and hoping to end up in a place that has access to 58W but its low on the horizon for me (about 12 degrees) so quite a tall order. I don't want to make all the effort to find a place only to discover it's gone from the satellite.

Was on 3840 V 27690 in a mux with Duna World from Hungary and RT Espanol. It typically shows a test card during the North American morning and lunchtime hours, switching to programming in the late afternoon and evening.

You'll know it when you see it :)

I can't remember seeing it in some time and Mike doesn't have it listed, ( http://www.global-cm.net/mpeg2central.html ) I'd look again, but am watching something on the other side of the arc at the moment. It's top of the hour, so will look, will update if I see it, Otherwise it's not there (here anyway)

I can't remember seeing it in some time and Mike doesn't have it listed, ( http://www.global-cm.net/mpeg2central.html ) I'd look again, but am watching something on the other side of the arc at the moment. It's top of the hour, so will look, will update if I see it, Otherwise it's not there (here anyway)

Thanks. I checked Mike's list, but the last update was April and I think it started after that.

Appreciate the help! No rush

Cheers mate! Now I know at least my effort will be worth it if I find someplace....
The channel in question is named 'MPT', currently with a test card. Anyway, I am curious what makes this channel worthy? There's 330 other channels on 58W, mostly encrypted.

The channel in question is named 'MPT', currently with a test card. Anyway, I am curious what makes this channel worthy? There's 330 other channels on 58W, mostly encrypted.

I do a bit of research on North Korea (www.northkoreatech.org) and having access to live, broadcast-quality TV would be advantageous. It would cut down on the delay to getting video clips online and would be much better quality. I used to use the shortwave broadcasts a lot, but they're a day behind the TV and news wire these days.

7grab.jpg

Reactions: Martyn
Yes. This Channel works but only broadcast during the Night through Mornings. Not on business time
seems repeat the same things
If you are Pyuongyang Fan you will enjoy:rollingeyes
I enjoy seeing unknown cultures & countries

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts