Can this be done?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Supershooters

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I would like to do this:

One big dish for 99

One big dish for 101

One big dish for 103

Three separate dishes all fed into a multi-switch without having to use any of the new slimline dishes.

First, is there individual Ka-band LNB's to use for a dish that is to be pointed at only one orbital location (99 and 103) and secondly, is there a multi-switch for DIRECTV that can even do this? Much like the Multi-switches for DISH. I currently have 4 satellite dishes on DISH. One for 61.5, one for 110, one for 119, and one for 129, all fed into a multi switch for distribution. I would like to do the same with DIRECTV.

Thanks.

There is no separate LNB's and no switches.

Those three are so close together that you would be better off having a dish machined to fit your needs and you retrofitting the LNB on it.

I would like to do this:

One big dish for 99

One big dish for 101

One big dish for 103

Three separate dishes all fed into a multi-switch without having to use any of the new slimline dishes.

First, is there individual Ka-band LNB's to use for a dish that is to be pointed at only one orbital location (99 and 103) and secondly, is there a multi-switch for DIRECTV that can even do this? Much like the Multi-switches for DISH. I currently have 4 satellite dishes on DISH. One for 61.5, one for 110, one for 119, and one for 129, all fed into a multi switch for distribution. I would like to do the same with DIRECTV.

Thanks.

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you need to use three large dishes instead of one Slimline? (I think I know, but I just had to ask!)

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you need to use three large dishes instead of one Slimline? (I think I know, but I just had to ask!)

Rain fade and trees. Believe it or not, even though 99-103 are close to each other when your space is limited and there's a tree in the way you need to split it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)