Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that DirecTV is switching to a new manufacturer of HR-2x units. And because of this there will be a shortage of HR-2x receivers through AT LEAST the end of March.

In talking with distributers today many warehouses are already out and other warehouses the inventory is getting low.

If you want a HR-2x receiver and can get one I wouldn't wait as it might be awhile before you might be able to get your hands on them again.

I am getting word that DirecTV is switching to a new manufacturer of HR-2x units. And because of this there will be a shortage of HR-2x receivers through AT LEAST the end of March.

In talking with distributers today many warehouses are already out and other warehouses the inventory is getting low.

If you want a HR-2x receiver and can get one I wouldn't wait as it might be awhile before you might be able to get your hands on them again.

Any word as to who the new provider is going to be ?

Jimbo

We are low on HDDVR's too :( Hate rescheduling a job because of no equipment I feel like a dumbass.

maybe something new in the horizon? wishful thinking huh? :D

Scott, any word if inventory of refurbs for existing customer needs are low too, or just new receivers for new customers?

I have a HR22 and HR20 in my attic if D* needs some :). Also have a ViP722 up there. So weird that neither company ever asks for the equipment back.

I have a HR22 and HR20 in my attic if D* needs some :). Also have a ViP722 up there. So weird that neither company ever asks for the equipment back.

i would keep those. i've heard stories similar to yours and one day they suddenly want their boxes back :)

i would keep those. i've heard stories similar to yours and one day they suddenly want their boxes back :)

Yeah I have too. Its odd how that works, but I have heard of it costing people several hundred bucks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)