Can Tv's be mirrored with Hopper and Joey?

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and recommendations! I wish one of you lived in South Carolina, because this installation seems to be a lot tougher than the coaxial installation I did with my older receivers with the "TV 2" output. I had 2 "2 TV' receivers and had 7 TV's hooked up to them - lots of coax and splitters!!. I am going to buy what ya'll suggested, and hopefully be able to figure it all out! I will keep you posted!!
Using the red, white and yellow outputs on one of the receivers is the same as using TV2 output on your old receiver, just that they need to go to an RF Modulator, when feeds cable to the splitters - which is why I said I wonder how your setup was cabled previously. In other words, where did the cable from the TV2 Out (or HVN) start go to connect to a splitter? Did it come straight out of the HVN or yellow port on the receiver?

Or was there a Triplexer connected to the receiver with "splitter" that's actually a diplexer that sent cable to the TV2 splitters?

s-l1000 (1).jpg
1205428666dpd2.jpg

Using the red, white and yellow outputs on one of the receivers is the same as using TV2 output on your old receiver, just that they need to go to an RF Modulator, when feeds cable to the splitters - which is why I said I wonder how your setup was cabled previously. In other words, where did the cable from the TV2 Out (or HVN) start go to connect to a splitter? Did it come straight out of the HVN or yellow port on the receiver?

Or was there a Triplexer connected to the receiver with "splitter" that's actually a diplexer that sent cable to the TV2 splitters?

View attachment 137069 View attachment 137070
triplexer as pictured

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts