Can we get into MLBEI mode allready!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am a fairly new customer to Directv you might as well blame all of the technical problems on me....just like my wife does. My son is a huge Detroit Tigers fan...Got up this morning to watch the game and was shut out as well..C'mon Directv...Help me out here.

You mean you were unable to watch the Red Sox and A's game? Or are you referring to a Tigers game?

Bob, the freakin game is in Japan and ESPN has the rights to it. What the heck are you looking for? Oh heck never mind, I saw the rest of your post and I now know that I am talking to someone that is certifiable.:p

Two games in Japan that count, then 3 more spring training games back in the US that dont count. If that isn't the dumbest freaking thing I have ever heard, oh, I forgot, Bud Selig is still running things. I love Baseball! I hate that guy!

Actually, having exhibition games between the games in Japan and the ones in Oakland is a smart thing, to allow the two teams to get acclimated to the time change and travel. If they had to play right away, it would be unfair.

I know Selig is unpopular, but this particular decision, whether it was his or someone else in MLB is the right thing.

anyhow, the program guide now has the extra innings channels on it. i believe 720 and 721 are for the strike zone and game mix while channels 722-756 (including the hd sub channels) will be for the actual games.

Actually, having exhibition games between the games in Japan and the ones in Oakland is a smart thing, to allow the two teams to get acclimated to the time change and travel. If they had to play right away, it would be unfair.

I know Selig is unpopular, but this particular decision, whether it was his or someone else in MLB is the right thing.

I hear ya. Its really the entire starting the season 5 days earlier halfway around the world thing that I don't like. Glad it's not my team. What are they doing? Trying to sell baseball to the Japanese? The have already bought it.

anyhow, the program guide now has the extra innings channels on it. i believe 720 and 721 are for the strike zone and game mix while channels 722-756 (including the hd sub channels) will be for the actual games.

Looks like 731 or so on my guide for the StrikeZone channel, just glanced at it for a second.

Looks like 731 or so on my guide for the StrikeZone channel, just glanced at it for a second.

I think that is an error, mine said mix on 731.

I don't think they've done much with the guide data yet, but the channel numbers are in the guide 720-749, 720/721 make sense as the leadoff.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts