Can you get ESPNDeportes and FSE a la cart?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psychotrope

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
As an English subscriber (language, not nationality), is there any way to get ESPN Deportes and/or Fox Sports en Español a la carte? I know they come with the Dish Latino packages, but I'm on AT250 Plus Multi-sport. I'm interested in the additional soccer coverage.

Yes, the DishLatino Bonus Pack is still available. It runs for $13.99/mo. It includes basically all the channels in the DishLatino Classico basic programming package.

That's good news. Do you know if those channels come in HD? I seem to remember that they're both SD only.

That's good news. Do you know if those channels come in HD? I seem to remember that they're both SD only.

Neither channel has begun broadcasting in HD. Fox Sports en Español plans to begin broadcasting in HD by the end of the year. After that, it will remain to be seen if Dish Network picks up the feed. Considering that they were the first to pick up FSC HD, it looks pretty good that they will.

If you want soccer, you can change from AT250 to:

Dish Latino MAX (includes locals) $52.99
and HD-For-Life

and that includes all spanish channels and FSC and most of the English channels (incl ESPN, ESPN2, CNN, TNT, TBS, FX, etc) and HD-For-Life gives you HD versions of all included channels carried by Dish.

Check the dish network web site to see what is included. Both Fox News and MSNBC are not included. :D Most other AT200 channels are included (but not all).

You can add Multi-Sports if you like and FSCPlus if you like.

i just checked with dish and dish latino bonus pack is no longer available. im still waiting for something comparable.

Some one needs to tell the web master.

You must have AT120 and above to get the bonus pack.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 205
If you want soccer, you can change from AT250 to:

Dish Latino MAX (includes locals) $52.99
and HD-For-Life

and that includes all spanish channels and FSC and most of the English channels (incl ESPN, ESPN2, CNN, TNT, TBS, FX, etc) and HD-For-Life gives you HD versions of all included channels carried by Dish.

Check the dish network web site to see what is included. Both Fox News and MSNBC are not included. :D Most other AT200 channels are included (but not all).

You can add Multi-Sports if you like and FSCPlus if you like.
That is perfect if soccer is your game. But if you want Versus, leaves you a channel short. :( It is too bad those two Spanish sport channels aren't included in the Sports Pack.

I have Dish Latino Max and love it! It has all the soccer I need. I have espndeportes,fox sports espanol, fox soccer channel, espn, espn 2. HD on espn/espn2, and fsc. Best package, motto mention it's cheap!

For $9.99 you can get Rai Italia 1 ala carte. But if their normal schedule is anything like what they have listed for the next week, then they only show two games a week...one seria A and one serie B.

Let's keep pushin for GOLTV HD any word on that?:rant:
I sent an email asking desiring FS+ being available in HD and the return of GolTV (and in HD). The response was a little more detailed than I thought... boilerplate, but less optimistic than expected. The response said, yeah, we would like to get those channels, but we don't know when or if that will happen.

damn they give you playboy with the bonus pack?

ay ay ay! :)

Not as good as you might think. Playboy Español is a joke! Everything is dubbed and listening to DUBBED "ohs" and "ahhs" is just too funny and kills any mood other than a perverse MST3K!

I would rather get the bonus pack without Playboy and not be forced to pay for playboy!

Is that still true?? Did you sign up for it recently? Or have you had it since it was Setanta?

Yes, as far as I know. I had the channel since it was Setanta, but then I dropped it at the end of the Premier League season. I just added it back about 3 weeks ago in time for the new season.

In addition to the Local RSNs(minus pro sports, which I know are blacked out), and RedZone, what other channels are available in the sports pak? I couldn't find on Dish Web site a compreensive list of channels. I am thinking of changing frmo America's Top 250 to Dish LatinoMax and then add the Sports pak, but I'd like to know if this set up would include the Tennis Channel and NFL Net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)