Can you get ESPNDeportes and FSE a la cart?

In addition to the Local RSNs(minus pro sports, which I know are blacked out), and RedZone, what other channels are available in the sports pak? I couldn't find on Dish Web site a compreensive list of channels. I am thinking of changing frmo America's Top 250 to Dish LatinoMax and then add the Sports pak, but I'd like to know if this set up would include the Tennis Channel and NFL Net.

I have Dish Latino Max and when I added the Multi-Sports Pack, it added the following:
  • Big Ten Network
  • NFL Network
  • NFL RedZone
  • NBA TV
  • NHL Network
  • ESPN Classic
  • Regional Sports Networks

When I tried to add FSC+ to Latino MAX w/HD I was told it was $15 a month not $10. Was this a promotion or maybe the CSR did not look at the correct thing. The only mention on the dish site states it is $15 a month.

Does anyone have any more information about this?

I have Dish Latino Max and when I added the Multi-Sports Pack, it added the following:
  • Big Ten Network
  • NFL Network
  • NFL RedZone
  • NBA TV
  • NHL Network
  • ESPN Classic
  • Regional Sports Networks
Thank you, [STRIKE]I'll prob call Dish during this weekend and change to Latino Max + Multi-Sports Pack, especially taking into account Tennis channel is ALWAYS on free previews when it matters most: During the grand Slams.[/STRIKE] Nevermind, I realized that I'd lose NickJr, a big no-no at my household at this time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)