Can you get just the 622 delivered without having Dish install it?

dead3ye

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Central PA
I called a CSR today and "moved". At that time I told her that I wanted to upgrade to the 622 and that I wanted the 622 delivered to my billing address and when i was finished "moving" I would install it myself.

After taking all of my credit card information and what HD package I was going to go with, she told me that somebody would have to be there for the install. I told her (for the second time) that nobody could be there for the install that she could just ship it to my billing address and I would hook it up. She then proceeds to tell me that this current promotion doesn't allow that. There was no way she would ship the 622 to either address without an install appointment.

Has anybody just had the 622 delivered without an install? Is there anyway I can get around this?

Hi,

Many people here have set up an install, installed the 622 when it was delivered, and then cancelled the install. But since you "moved" this really might not be an option. Right now there is not a ship only option. I've tried. If you bought one you could do it yourself.

Scott

Might try ur local Dish retail store if u have one, my retailer got one in for me in Febuary and I paid the $299 and took it home and installed it myself, there was no 18 month commitment to sign and no promotion code. I just called and had advance tech activate it and deactivate my exsisting 811 and 311 and thats all there was too it! :)

Superdish and Dish 1000

Locals currently on 105. When I get 622 will I need to keep Superdish for 105 and also have Dish 1000 for 129??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts