Can you top this???Man has 12 Dishes

21st Hermit

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 26, 2005
Colorado
Can you top this???

3060000000055895.JPG

House in WV, photo lifted from Engadget.

Hermit

Oops, looks like I posted in the wrong forum, if moving is possible, please do so and delete my oops. :eek:

Looks like Mike Kohl has him beat hands down :D (stolen from his website)
TWR070402.jpg

How does the receiver, recognize all those channels?? Or could many of them be duplicate channels.

My first post :)

rkolsen said:
How does the receiver, recognize all those channels?? Or could many of them be duplicate channels.

My first post :)

lots of switches

The one thing to note is he must scan all the satellites and log them in regardless of whether or not he'll view them. There are tons of ethnic language stuff on IA5...so if I scanned IA5 I could easily get 400 channels (audio & video) but only 10 or so are English :)

Looks good to me..sounds like he has lots of fun.. I like the house mounts instead of poles.

Someone I talk to that lives in that area told me she read about that in a newspaper article and thought she remembered the article saying that he has 15 dishes.

The picture looks more impressive with them all being so close together. If they were spread apart more then it would not look so impressive.

I'm no where near that.....I just showed my wife the first picture and she told me that I would be dead if that was our house. I should suprise her Christmas morning....with a DISH FARM!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts