(CANADA)The Best FTA receiver and best place to buy in the GTA & around London, Ont?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

crash2006

Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
I'm thinking about going FTA and saying F-U to my Cable (Rogers) just want to know The best FTA receiver also the best that works best with DiSEqC Motorized Mount?

(*Note: I will be useing the FTA on my Sony's KF50WE620 50" Grand WEGA® Widescreen Hi-Scan TV so want a FTA receiver that can do the best SD-Standard Definition in 16:9 viewing)

1.) Pansat
2.) Pantec
3.) Fortec
4.) Viewsat
5.) Coolsat
6.) Digiwave
7.) Dreambox
8.) Ariza
9.) Spacestar/Ultrastar

also want to know where is the best place to buy them in and around the (GTA -The Greater Toronto Area and or around London, Ontario )

Please post store name & Contact info

Thanks,
Crash2006

I bought a 39" dish from an ebay seller named "jesusisreal" from around the Toronto area for $100.00.

I bought my receiver from the United States. I think you've got some good names listed there, although I wouldn't buy any clones like the pantec as I don't think the price of a brand name receiver is so high as to justify buying a knockoff.

Hope you have realistic expectations as to what is FTA.

closed and user banned

I kid you not, here is what I got in my PM

"I'm planing on picking up Bev, Dishnet, PPV, Pay sports, on all SAT's..
I'm a former DaveTV Tester so it should all be the same but not with davetv right?"

um, we are not a hack site.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)