Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I was hooked up on the 22nd of August so would I need to cancel by November 21st?

Do I have this correct below?

Aug 22 - Sep 21 1 months
Sep 22 - Oct 21 2 months
October 22 - November 21 - 3 months.

Thanks for your help. I always get confused with these special offers.

Would make the call on 11/21 to be safe, but be prepared to get a nice retention offer. I called to cancel but was offered $25 off per month for 6 months. I accepted.

Thank Fayrich. I figured they won't let you channel without out trying to get you to keep it. That's not a bad deal at all. That's $20 a month. Right now they are saying they are $45.00 a month. Right now I have Netflix so I'd probably still turn it down.

Would make the call on 11/21 to be safe, but be prepared to get a nice retention offer. I called to cancel but was offered $25 off per month for 6 months. I accepted.

Interesting, thanks. I hope that works for me too. I was installed on 8/16 and subscribe to Premier which also got the benefit of the $45 discount to cover the 4 movie premiums. I plan on keeping Premier and would certainly welcome $25 off for an additional 6 months. That would really be sweet.

Just call D*a day before your free months are up and tell them you want to cancel. I did that with Showtime and will do it again since I have 3 months of Starz free right now.

They are separating the DVD and streaming services due to losing many subscribers when they increased pricing. Their streaming service sucks. None of the newer/better titles available.

They are separating the DVD and streaming services due to losing many subscribers when they increased pricing. Their streaming service sucks. None of the newer/better titles available.

1593-640x568.png

On that note, not ALL of whats available on NF Streaming is bad.. I'm into B movies, so I've found a lot of interesting things, and there are SOME decent mainstream stuff, but for the most part, yeah it's pretty bad.

Have you ever browsed through Hulu's moldy-ass library? That crap isn't even B, it's like W.. :D

On that note, not ALL of whats available on NF Streaming is bad.. I'm into B movies, so I've found a lot of interesting things, and there are SOME decent mainstream stuff, but for the most part, yeah it's pretty bad.

Have you ever browsed through Hulu's moldy-ass library? That crap isn't even B, it's like W.. :D

There are times you can find a movie right away, and other times you turn it on look and shut it off. I did find the original Dennis the Menace show. I'm addicted to them right now. That's back when TV was worth watching and clean.

If you forget to call by the last day of your free package and call a few days late you would only have to pay a prorated fee for the days that you went over, not for the whole month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)