Canceling a Recording

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
for the few weeks when a cancel a recording, it's ask me if i want to keep the recording or delete it, and nothing have recorded yet, anyone this before?

My HR34 has been doing that since the last update. If I find something in the to do list that I dont want to record, and just try and delete that one, it asks me like 8 questions lol instead of just deleting it like before. Something is whacked out.

Its funny when its like 8 days out and it asks me if I want to stop it, then delete. WTF...

yup noticed it too

also if its a series recording it will show back up there even if you delete it.....but its been doing that for a while now

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue too, I was just too lazy to start a topic and ask.

Me three. I saw it start and just shook my head. Im starting to wonder whats going on in the Directv R&D dept.

But hey, the SPAM banners in the guide sure are pretty...

But hey, the SPAM banners in the guide sure are pretty...
no Schmidt......they seem to be EVERYWHERE even with a favorites list. I went to "all channels" one time and almost threw up and the banners. Cripes between 100 and 199 theres like 34 banners

Whats weird, on mine ever since the last update, I have all these white triangles and the banners arent there. Is just the blank spaces where the banner would be.

Same here I cancel a recording and it pops back up later and is recording it :)

Hello Iceberg,

I have one local channel 25 that has the triangles but it does not have VOD. :confused: :)

hmmm none of my locals have a triangle by them so thats weird. In the guide if you arrow over the channel number (go one left click past the current program) then hit info it shows what is coming up on that channel. Does it also show a "on demand" option after you hit info? I know on the cable type channels it does.

Status
Please reply by conversation.