Cancelled Dish 6 weeks ago...

milleruszk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2009
NJ
This question is for anyone who cancelled Dish Network. How long did it take before Dish sent you the return labels for their boxes? I still have not received the labels and it is over 6 weeks since I cancelled. I know they are probably swamped with cancellations in my area but............:rolleyes:

did they send you boxes to ship back the receivers?

Or are they telling you, that u need to pay for the receivers shipping?

When we cancelled dish we got boxes for the return within 3-5 days If i remember.

This question is for anyone who cancelled Dish Network. How long did it take before Dish sent you the return labels for their boxes? I still have not received the labels and it is over 6 weeks since I cancelled. I know they are probably swamped with cancellations in my area but............:rolleyes:

If you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can get some more sent out.

I can't remember exactly how long it should take to get there, but 6 weeks is a bit excessive

moved thread to Dish area (dont know why it was posted in the Directv area)

Thanks Ice

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. No one from Dish has bothered me. I understand that they hope that you change your mind and reconnect but after 6 weeks I felt I better ask. I will send the Dish rep a PM with my account info. Thanks!

OK that would be nice. I forgot all about the time until I read this thread and realized it has been a while and I have confirmation of receiving both boxes with equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)