Cannot Get Through Satellite Setup.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mattr652

Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Hi, I have been having a problem where the signal strength on Satellite 101 gets a signal >95 on every even transponder and a signal of 0 on all of the odds. Currently I have three boxes that are working, and able to receive some of the channels. The fourth, an HD receiver, was working but got unplugged. Now it is able to detect the alternating signal strengths on the transponders, but when going through the setup it is "Unable to detect a satellite signal"

I am unable to get to my dish without going through a major ordeal due to the fact that it is mounted on an 8foot pole on top of my roof. I believe the dish is a Slimline 5LNB, not the SWM type since the HD receiver was installed with a B-Band converter.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing this issue?

It also could be a bad ground block.....i had one today:rant:....it did the same thing to me today, i got all the even transponders but no odds changed the ground block and presto all the transponders or like fed up said a bad lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)