cannot pickup some ota channels

002.JPG

Bottom line is you need a new VHF/UHF antenna as from the picture that doesn't have any UHF section on it and that's why your only getting a VHF channel WMC-TV as the other two our in the UHF area. It may have had one in the past but not now! You could buy a UHF antenna and joint the two.

ok. i do get the others on a good day. i know its an old antenna and has seen its days

From the picture it sure looks like the tree may not be helping things either. I'm sure you would like to get a picture all the time and not just some good days so like you said the antenna has most like seen it's days. But like I also mentioned that you could just attach a UHF antenna below the other one and joint them and maybe save some money.

From the picture it sure looks like the tree may not be helping things either. I'm sure you would like to get a picture all the time and not just some good days so like you said the antenna has most like seen it's days. But like I also mentioned that you could just attach a UHF antenna below the other one and joint them and maybe save some money.
i thought the tree may be a problem too. thanks for your help!

Those missing channels are just too weak at your current antenna location.

It may be a dead spot for those channels, try moving the antenna around on your roof.

That failing, get a better antenna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)