Can't access MYDISH online account

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
When I signed with DISH about two years ago I created an online account but never had need to use it. Recently, my credit card had an attempted fraud and my CC issuer sent me a new card with a new number so I had to update my card number on my DISH account. I couldn't login and tried using several variations of my login name and password until I was locked out. I had to call CS and give a rep my new CC number and then inquired about my problem. I was told that I had never set up an online account and to set one up (again). Now the webpage tells me that my chosen login name is in use by someone else but I think that "someone else" is still me. Who, or what department, can I contact that can actually look into my online account setup?

Baltzer

I can access my dish.com account but when i click on the "my programming" link it just logs me out. All the other links work fine. Been doing that for about a month now. Contacted dish by phone but that was a complete waste of time. Maybe a DIRT member can help

I can access my dish.com account but when i click on the "my programming" link it just logs me out. All the other links work fine. Been doing that for about a month now. Contacted dish by phone but that was a complete waste of time. Maybe a DIRT member can help

The "my programming" link works OK for me. DISH's phone customer service drives me nuts; same with chat. The best way to get problems solved is to PM a DIRT member. You can find the ones who are logged in by going to the "Forums" page and scroll to the bottom; the DIRT members are in red.

I'm the OP for this thread and mikeH_dishNetwork got me through my problem. Thanks Mike!

Baltzer

DISH's phone customer service drives me nuts; same with chat.
Chat became pretty useless at the point that they staffed it with call handlers. Back in the day, it seemed like you got a higher level of technical acumen out of the gates with chat (maybe it was just my luck).

They really need to do something about the chat escalation process as that's very sloppy and time consuming. It recently took me 16 minutes in chat to get to a person I recognized as a DIRT member who offered me disinformation about a problem I was having.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts