Can't find W3 on my 920...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jtv

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
Hell (kansas)
After three tries, I finally got a working 920 off eBay---this is the third "guaranteed working' unit! But it worked only after I soldered the power mod, & replaced the antenna jack, plus had to do a master-reset---wow, I finally have 4dtv again!
But now, I cannot find W3 500 & 501. I have a strong analog on ch 20, but cannot tune in the digitals. I heard that some 920's can't get those digitals, due to some issue with Primesat? Is this for real?
Does anyone have a solution?
the unit ID#00-12F1-B3331-67.
I'm soo ready for ATS to return my 922!!!

thanks!

if those are single channel per carrier signals I don't think your 920 will tune it.
The 920 is the only 4dtv receiver that will not tune scpc signals I think.

thanks, but I have no idea what that means!!! all I know is that my programming provider is NPS. These are the only 2 channels that I'm not able to tune in...

My 920 won't lock those either....says "Can't Find Channel..Continuing to Search" No DC light either. I don't sub to either of those, so I've never checked them until just now! Seems that the 4DTV channels come & go these days, so maybe they're still in the guide, but not uplinked anymore? I know there's a bunch of others in the guide, that no longer exist.:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)