Can't get HGTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

john262

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2005
I am supposed to be able to get HGTV with the Choice Extra package that I subscribe to. I have two receivers. I can get the channel with my D-10 receiver, but when I try to tune it in with my other receiver which is a D-11-500, I get a searching for satellite message on the HGTV channel. I get the other channels on the receiver, but not HGTV. I tried rebooting the receiver but that didn't fix it. I checked the signal strength meter and it's fine, mostly in the low 90's, so I can't imagine why it is searching for the satellite on the HGTV channel, especially since I don't get that message on any other channel. This problem just showed up recently. I used to be able to get HGTV with that receiver.

Any ideas? Thanks.

John

I believe it's error code 721. I tried reauthorizing and it didn't help. Thanks for the info though.

Then you will need to call. I had Premiere & got the Sports pack for three months free (Anniversary Promo) & they downgraded my package & removed the HDxrta pack. Channels I should be getting were suddenly getting that same error. They finally figured out the mess, game me the HDxtra pack for another three months free & of course the sports pack.

I think it was kind of weird that they downgraded my package to accommodate the gift but all in all everything worked out.

Thanks for your replies. When I got up this morning it had fixed itself. All is well that ends well I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts