Can't get the Nats!?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ams1500

Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
Hopefully somewhere can give me answer on this: I live in DC proper, and have been a D* sub since August 2000. I still have the Select Choice programming (not sure if its offered anymore), the HD, Sports and HBO pkgs. Recently, I've been trying to watch the Nationals games on Ch. 626, but I get the x721 message. However, I do get the O's games on Ch. 629 and have been since I've had D* (was able to watch the Orioles/KC game last night). So I called up CS and they tell me I need to upgrade my pkg. to Total Choice in order to get the Nats, plus he wasn't sure why I was getting the Orioles games. In all the fine print do I need to upgrade? Or is this some stupid glitch with 626 being a new channel and D* not figuring out the zip codes, blah, blah?

Thanks charper1, I've been keeping track of the battle between Comcast, Angelos and MLB (which still owns the Nats). True DirTV just does what their allowed. But it still makes little sense that the Nats would be blacked out for DC subs with the Sports Pack, but the O's games are available. Are they just forcing me to upgrade??? I must be one of the very few unlucky...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)