Caprica -- *** Series Cancelled ***

The show is dark and will answer many questions you might have had.

They have lots of material to work with but the central them is VERY CLEAR.

58 years before the fall...I wonder how close they will take us? Will we get to see the first Cylon war?

OH yeah...Isn’t the Graystones house the same one Balter lived in....sure looked like it.

Simply delicious.....Caprica 4 ever

You know ... I am not sure if it really did anything for me ...

Some pretty big spoilers:

I like how they did the one true God deal.
I like how they did the competition of the cylon warrior between the worlds.
I like how the lawyer guy wanted his family back so bad he was willing to cross the line.
I like how Daniel was so corrupt he was willing to capitalize on his daughter's work and steal technology.

HUGE spoilers:
Here we have a girl's conscience trapped in a metal body ... of course she is going to want a "real" body again.

But ... a young 16 something girl figures out how to transfer one's "conscience" electronically??? Sorry ... I don't buy that.

It does however piece together nicely why the cylons were so interested in building skin jobs.

It also hints at why the cylons would have started the war to begin with.

Again though ... a 16 year old girl ... hard to swallow right now ... I'll watch the first season, but if it does not pick up, I'll probably drop it.

The only 1080p from Directv I've watched were the Trailers available to CE'r s before they started putting the movies up, they looked pretty good! started downloading a little over an hour ago and just at 8% (on wireless IP 386k max) so, maybe tomarrow night ;)

The only 1080p from Directv I've watched were the Trailers available to CE'r s before they started putting the movies up, they looked pretty good! started downloading a little over an hour ago and just at 8% (on wireless IP 386k max) so, maybe tomarrow night ;)
Mine was downloading pretty fast, but oops....I downloaded it on the wrong tv...so I canceled it. It suports it, but its only 720p, was not thinking

Gonna put it on the living room tv in the near future.

I'm still waiting for the million-eighty-p version before I pay $5.99...

'Battlestar' Producer Dispels Graystone/Starbuck Rumor

'Battlestar' Producer Dispels Graystone/Starbuck Rumor

PLUS: Composer says he wants to take his music to the famous opera house featured in the series

By KATIE SAWYER
Are Starbuck and Daniel Graystone related?
There might be some character crossover between the now-completed "Battlestar Galactica" series from SciFi Channel and the upcoming <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%;" id="itxt_nobr_0_0">Syfy</nobr> spinoff "Caprica," but it's more to do with the Adamas than the Graystones.
Producer Michael Taylor told fans at San Diego Comic-Con Thursday that rumors Katee Sackhoff's Starbuck character was actually talking to Daniel Graystone, played in "Caprica" by Eric Stoltz, is simply not true.
Source & More: airlockalpha.com

Kevin Murphy joins 'Caprica'

"Desperate Housewives" alum Kevin Murphy has put together an eclectic slate -- ranging from a CW drama on which he's working with "Smallville's" Tom Welling to a stage adaptation of "Heathers."
Murphy has also joined the staff of Syfy's "Battlestar Galactica" prequel "Caprica" and is supervising another project for USA.
Source & More: variety.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts