Capturing audio (possibly video) from 722 DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

anonymouse99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
I would like to save copies of some audio (and possibly video) from my DVR recordings. Is there an easy way to do this digitally? I am trying to avoid having to save it in an analog format and redigitizing it on a CD.

I mean, can someone recommend an extremely high quality PCI card or a professional/portable device to convert Optical/SPID/HDMI to a CD/DVD recordable format?

Ideally, I would like a device to convert from Optical/SPID/HDMI to USB (which I can plug into a laptop, and use an audio capture device).

I am curious to get your steps to do this? -TIA

Nope. At least not video; there may be a digital audio to USB
dongle that I've never looked for. Better luck finding a high end audio capture card. You're stuck in analog only, but it works quite well.

No way (that I know of) to do this.

To get Dylan's "Theme Time Radio Hour" shows to my PC & iTunes, I first go from DVR to DVD+R, then rip into MP3 on the PC. You could also go from analog audio output of DVR directly to PC if you have it wired up for this.

Here you go:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-U-CONTROL-UCA202-USB-Audio-Interface/dp/B000J0IIEQ?tag=satelliteguys-20]Amazon.com: Behringer U-CONTROL UCA202 USB-Audio Interface: Musical Instruments[/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts