Cartoon Network HD Artifacts

shorrock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Does anyone else have issues with the HD Feed of Cartoon Network? the HD feed shows an image of King of the Hill right now with alot of video tearing and issues, then back to the feed. The SD Feed looks just fine. Anyone have ideas?

We don't watch or Record king of the hill, but it is obviously the exact same image from king of the hill.

Thanks,

TOm

I regularly watch KOTH and have OFTEN seen a second or so of what appears to be two scenes from the show "juxtaposed" together (not like a dissolve, but like random macro blocking). I have not seen it on any other stations. I don't check the SD, because since it only lasts a second, I wouldn't have time to change my guide and go to the SD to compare. Some nights it's fine, others will have as many as up to FIVE glitches in a 30 minutes show.

Looks good on SD

I've been pretty much watching CN or as they call it now Boomerang on the SD side of 110W just about everyday with the kids for the last 2 weeks with no hicups, clear as a bell, and we've been soaked with rain and heavy storms in N cailf for the last week an a half. Don't have any Dish HD boxes yet, so I can't say whats going on CN. :up

I don't know exactly when, but I've seen the same thing. All of the shows are recorded and I see lots of jumbled images when the kids are watching them. I tell them just to delete the messed up shows.

I don't know exactly when, but I've seen the same thing. All of the shows are recorded and I see lots of jumbled images when the kids are watching them. I tell them just to delete the messed up shows.

That has to be something different. There are problems with alternate images showing, but it's nothing to warrant deleting something.

That has to be something different. There are problems with alternate images showing, but it's nothing to warrant deleting something.

I mean the kids ask me why the show is "messed up". I told them to delete that recording so it will record again later. ( I do 'all', not 'new' on their shows and keep the most recent 5 or 10 ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts