Cartoon Network HD issues...

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
I'm probably one of the few people that actually watch adult swim on here... but did anyone else just get fifteen minutes of static for audio on titan maximum? the commercials are fine and the SD version is fine; but the program was nothing but picture with audio static....

I usually don't watch adult swim until this time or later.

I haven't ever watched Titan Maximum. Is it any good? Do they air it in HD or "HD" (stretched)? They haven't been real consistent lately. Metalocalypse is going from HD to stretched HD which has been annoying.

Yea, I had that same issue as well. Turned on the tv and was hit with very loud static. Thought my home theater receiver was dying.

The past two Sunday Nights on Adult Swim, I had image quality problems. Some still frame that would distort into whatever show I was watching (From Titan Max to Robot Chicken to Venture and into Metal-whatever...) Thought it might be my receiver; then this week with the audio. Maybe they are not giving the channel enough bandwidth?

The past two Sunday Nights on Adult Swim, I had image quality problems. Some still frame that would distort into whatever show I was watching (From Titan Max to Robot Chicken to Venture and into Metal-whatever...) Thought it might be my receiver; then this week with the audio. Maybe they are not giving the channel enough bandwidth?

I have heard that issue with the garbage frame from a DirecTV user as well, so whatever the problem is, it is with the channel itself. The weird thing is, I have seen the issue twice and the next day it was just magically gone.

I've seen this issue a couple of times in the past. I was watching Aqua Teen and would show a still shot of Family Guy. Very strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)