Cat Avatars Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of my favourite pictures of Penelope. It's from about six years ago when she was just learning to be a cat.

Attachments

• Penelope.jpeg
    Penelope.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 105
The cat in my avatar is my buddy Tink. I think he's a Tabby mix. We got him as a 6 week old kitten in early August 2002. Our other cat is a tortishell female named Lucky, which she was named because she was found on the side of the road in December 2002 when she was 6 months old. She is grey and looks like someone tried to bleach part of her coat as she is sprinkled with peach coloring.

Attachments

• image-4030099210.png
    image-4030099210.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1036900915.png
    image-1036900915.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 97
"learning to be a cat" Could that be translated into "training" As in training the two legged thing that puts food in my dish?

Pixl , you're right, we've been taken in by these furry creatures. It was once believed they were demons in disguise, or a witch who took animal form while going to a sabbat, to evade capture. I gave our cat a bath today, weird cat that actually likes water, lol. Sorry, it took both hands for that, so there was no possibilities of a picture. I think I'll shake up everybody and change my avatar though, it has been on there awhile, and it's not even the house cat-just a stray that decided to hang around here.
edit:
I like this one too:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=70313&d=1318140391
Turbosat, that's the baldest cat I ever did see. Does it bite? Or snap?

I see a kitty!!! It is mostly white with a striped patch on its back and around his or her ears along with a dark nose! I could not see it good enough to tell if it is a he or a she! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.